Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 21, 2013

I Jump, You Jump, We All Jump at ijump!

I may have found the most fun thing to do in Idaho Falls.... ijump! It's an indoor trampoline place and tons of fun! I took Isabella there for the first time today and we had a blast. At first she was scared and didn't like to jump on the trampolines but after awhile she warmed up and loved it. She loved it so much that she didn't want to leave. She also seemed to like it more once we found the dodge balls. We will be going back for sure! Anyone looking for something fun to do in Idaho Falls, we'd recommend ijump. Thank you Des, Brooke, and Bekah for joining us! We loved having friends play with us.

Enjoy some pictures of our ijump adventure....













And a video.... (poor Bella gets picked on by kids sometimes)

No comments: