Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Isabella is 7 months old!

Alright, I'm a little behind... Isabella turned 7 months old on May 3 and now she's closer to being 8 months old than 7 but here is her 7 month post anyway. Since turning 7 months old, Isabella has learned to crawl with her hands and knees instead of her army crawl. She has also learned to sit up all by her self with no help; before she would be able to sit up if we put her there but once she fell over she would just stay on her belly and now she knows how to go back to her bum. She can also stand up on things now. Since she has learned to do all these things it means that she is getting into more things! Isabella is always on the move and keeps mommy busy all day with the things she decides to get into. It is fun having her more active though. Sometimes she tries to get into things she shouldn't and when mommy tells her "no" she just smiles and keeps going for it. I think I'm in trouble. Oh, the other day Isabella also learned to climb up stairs. She is growing up so fast and I love seeing all the things she learns everyday.

Since I'm behind on my blog posts, I haven't uploaded any weekly pictures since Isabella turned 29 weeks old. So, here are the missing weekly pictures for your enjoyment.

Isabella at 30 weeks:

Isabella at 31 weeks:

 Isabella at 32 weeks:

Isabella at 33 weeks:

Isabella at 34 weeks:

Also, here are some other recent pictures of Isabella because she is just so cute!



What a cute smile!


Just hanging out under daddy's shirt


Standing up in her crib!

Isabella still won't drink out of a bottle but she will play with them! I even tried putting some juice in it and she still wanted nothing to do with drinking out of it. Oh well.

Standing up on the side of the couch!

Standing up on the side of the bathtub and found a wash cloth.

No comments: