Living Room:
Kitchen and Dining Room:
Bathroom:
Hallway:
Isabella's Room and Office Area:
Since we do have a smaller apartment, Isabella doesn't get the luxury of having her very own room just yet but luckily she won't even notice.
Also, the curtains in her room are the ones that I made. We're setting up her crib as her Christmas present even though we have already purchased everything but the mattress and she has butterfly crib bedding that goes with the curtains perfectly! I'm so glad I decided to make the curtains. I think they turned out so cute! Here is a close up the the curtain fabric (sorry it's a little blurry).
Master Bedroom:
About the time we were moving we picked up our bed frame from Craig's brother. It is nice because it has drawers underneath so we don't need a dresser (which is good because we really didn't know where we were going to put one in our small room). Thank you Nathan and Mikelle for the bed frame! We love it and it is perfect!




1 comment:
I LOVE the curtains!! And your appartment looks great!
Post a Comment