Here are Isabella's 6 month stats:
Height: 26 inches (was 18 inches at birth)
Weight: 16 lbs. 2 oz. (was 6 lbs. 13 oz. at birth)
Head circumference: 42 1/2 cm
She is around the 50th percentile for weight and height and growing just the way that she should!
Isabella loves to roll around and is starting to get into things that she shouldn't; like Jack's food and power cords. Isabella is starting to get her 2 front, bottom teeth in, starting to eat baby food from a jar, and is learning to sit up on her own! She still flops over a little bit when she tries to grab things but we just put her right back up.
Isabella is such a blessing and we just love having her and watching her grow!
Yesterday was such a beautiful day outside so for Isabella's 1/2 birthday we went down by the river to feed the ducks and enjoy the nice day! Enjoy the pictures from our adventure!




2 comments:
Joe and I just had a little chuckle, big head! I think u may have meant centimeters! love keeping up on your fam!
haha! Good catch! I'll have to change that! I guess a big head is another thing she got from daddy ;) jk.
Post a Comment