Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Isabella is 2 months old!


The time sure has flown by and Isabella is growing up! Isabella loves to smile and talk to us (especially when she's on her changing table- she loves getting a new diaper and us putting on the cute outfits she owns!) Isabella is becoming a daddy's girl too. On Saturday night Craig closed Wingers, as he usually does on Saturday nights, and didn't get home until about 1:45 am. I was trying to get Isabella to sleep so I laid down on the bed with her. When Craig came home he turned on the light and peeked over me to look at Isabella. I asked Isabella who that was. She squinted her eyes to get a better look since her eyes were still adjusting to the light. Once she focused at Craig she immediately threw her arms above her head, laughed a little, and had a big smile on her face. She was so happy that daddy was home! I know I say this every time but Isabella is such a joy in our home and really does complete our family. She is such a blessing! We have loved watching her grow the past 2 months and can't wait to continue to watch her grow up.

Here are Isabella stats from her 2 month doctor appointment:
Height: 22 1/2 inches (was 10 lbs 2.5 oz at 6 weeks)
Weight: 11 lbs. 10 oz (was 21 1/4 inches at 6 weeks)
Head circumference: 39 inches

Here is Isabella's 8 week old picture:

Here is Isabella's 9 week old picture:

Here are some other Isabella pictures:








2 comments:

MJ said...

I love Isabella's thumbs down on that last picture!

Kylie said...

So cute! We still need to meet her!