On Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, we spend the day working and watched movies at night. On Monday we saw New Moon that night. It was AWESOME! I highly recommend it to everyone! On Tuesday we rented Up! Another really good Pixar movie. I would recommend that one also.
On Thursday (Thanksgiving), we went down to Craig's parents house in Idaho Falls. We took a ride on the carriage and I even drove it! It was fun! We spent the rest of the day eating and talkng with family. We slept over that night.
On Fridy, we went with Craig's family to Kilgore to get a Christmas tree. I have never had a real Christmas tree before, so I was excited to get one. Craig also proposed to me there on the day after Thanksgiving 2 years ago, so going up there special memory for us. We spent that night walking the mall in IF and eating at Wingers.
On Saturday, Craig worked in the morning and the evening but we spent the time in between his shifts down in Idaho Falls decorating his grandpa's house. It's fun to spend time with family and get into the Christmas spirit. When Craig was working that night, I put the lights on the tree on put up a few our our decorations. I love Christmas time and having the house all decorated for Christmas.
Today, we went to church, of course. Craig made yummy stake for dinner and real mashed potatoes. We also decorated our tree and finished putting up the rest of our Christmas decorations.
Tomorrow it's back to school and neither of us want to. This week was so wonderful and fun! But, Sarah only has 3 more weeks until gradaution!
Here are some pictures of our Thanksgiving and our decorated tree/ house, Enjoy!













1 comment:
cute decorations!!!!
Post a Comment