Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

U is for... Unbelivable 4th of July weekend!

We really do live in a wonderful country and we are so grateful to those troops, like my brother Daniel, who bring us our freedom! We are so blessed to have our many wonderful freedoms and also our wonderful family!

I was so excited for the 4th of July weekend, mostly because we got to miss 2 days of school for it! It was a much needed break! I was actually able to sleep a lot!

On Friday, my sister-in-law did my hair, which I love! We did the bottom half red and then put red and blonde highlights in it. It looks great! Thank you again Tara! (I can't find my cord for my camera so pictures will be posted later when I find it). Craig had his play in West Yellowstone Friday night and then another performance on Saturday afternoon so he stayed in West until Saturday night.

Saturday (4th) was so much fun! I hung out with my wonderful in-laws most the day! I am so lucky to have such great in-laws! I went down with my sister-in-law Tara and her family to the Menan parade. It was a fun little parade. My nephew Owen and brothers-in-law Nathan and Kyle were in it, so that was pretty exciting. After the parade, I went with my in-laws to their house to get ready for dinner. Dinner was a lot of fun! After dinner Craig joined the party (finally!). We went to go see my broter-in-law Ross' colt. He is so cute! After that we just hung out at my in-laws and watched Jack and Kyle's dog play. Then we went to Nathan's house in Menan to watch the fireworks. For a small town, Menan puts on a pretty good show! Then we just hung out and talked until like 1 AM. It was so much fun! But, we didn't go to sleep until about 3 and accidentally slept through church and didn't wake up until 11 AM. Oops!

On Sunday, we (meaning Craig while I did some homework) cleaned the house a little bit. Then we laid around and watched some CSI. All in all it was a GREAT weekend!

*Thanks to my awesome in-laws for letting me hang out with them while Craig was away! I'm so glad I wasn't stuck at home alone! Thanks for being so great to me (and also Craig). We love you guys!

3 comments:

Jana Banana said...

you are almost done with the alphabet.. then what are you going to do??

Craig and Sarah said...

Maybe I'll do the Alphabet backwards! haha, jk. I'll probably post like a normal person til I think of something else.

Fyfe Family said...

Don't ya just love when you "accidentally" sleep through church :)