Today's lesson in Relief Society and Priesthood was about the letters that Joseph and Emma Smith wrote to each other. This lesson really made me think about how difficult it was for Joseph and Emma to be apart and raise a family and have to wait for weeks just to read a letter that their spouse sent. The lesson made me feel the love that Joseph and Emma had for each other and the way that they were able to uplift each other, even while they were miles apart. It also made me so grateful for my wonderful, loving, eternal companion Craig. He is my best friend and I love being married to him. Craig does so much for me and our family and I am so grateful for everything that he does. He is always there to uplift and comfort me and treat me like a queen. Criag is truly is the best thing that has happened to me and my life and I feel so blessed to be his wife and spend forever with him.Here are my top 25 reasons why I love my husband so much:
1. He works hard all day long to take care of our family
2. He always takes care of me when I am sick
3. He loves me even when I am tired and cranky
4. He gives the best hugs and always hugs me
5. He tries to be his best everyday
6. He wants to be with me forever
7. He works hard to be the best husband and future father
8. He always looks at me with love in his eyes
9. He always knows how to make me smile and laugh- even if it is by tickling me
10. He loves to be with me and spend every second with me
11. He brings out the best in me
12. He loves to talk to me
13. He loves to cuddle with me
14. He does his best to make sure we have spirit in our home
15. He loves family
16. He uplifts me and makes me better
17. He is always there to listen to me
18. He sends me text messages everyday saying how much he loves me and misses me when we are apart
19. He loves the gospel
20. He does his best to give me the best life
21. He is thoughtful
22. He is kind and caring
23. He helps me clean the house
24. He loves to surprise me
25. He makes me SO HAPPY! :)
I am so grateful to have Craig as my best friend and eternal companion. There is no one I would rather spend my life and eternity with than Craig. Craig is the love of my life and my favorite! I love you <3




1 comment:
YOU HAVE ALMOST BEEN MARRIED FOR A YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Less than a month to go :) SO EXCITING!!!! I am so excited for you to get sealed. Sarah it really is so wonderful, don't let anyone ruin it for you! Its your day (and Craigs!) So happy for you! Marriage is wonderful!
Post a Comment